Difference between Snooker and Pool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between Snooker and Pool

it is untll I joined a golf club when I saw a snooker table in the club house but all along I have known the pool table. there is a very difference in the look and also the way it is played.
    the pool table is smaller in size compared to the snooker table which is like thrice or four times bigger

The difference is large, although these two sports look similar at first glance. The pool is for ​everyone, and it is mainly a recreational sport for amateurs (like I am​).
    Snooker is something quite different, and it is a professional sport that requires a lot of experience and training - as well as other sports. Also, the rules of these sports are quite different!!!

Comment

Yes they are different with big magins but snooker seems easy to play, I am good in pool but now I played snooker as a newbie with some other guy who cant beet me in pool but he beet me badly so I think pool is the still the game

Comment

You cant be neutral to snooker. I love the game and play in ab amateur league. If you manage a break of 30 you are doing great. Difference with pool is that snooker ia more defensive by nature.

Comment

I have read that in snooker there are 22 balls while in pool there are only 16 balls. Comparing their pockets, the pockets in snooker is smaller than the pockets in pool.

Comment

Originally posted by celina17 View Post
            I have read that in snooker there are 22 balls while in pool there are only 16 balls. Comparing their pockets, the pockets in snooker is smaller than the pockets in pool.
            I think the pockets are the same I saw they are all same to my opinion

Comment

I have not seen a snooker table yet in person. Knowing that the table in snooker is large and that more balls are used, it seems that longer time will be needed in playing this than the pool.

Comment

Working...
              X