No. 1 All Rounder Sakib Al Hasan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. 1 All Rounder Sakib Al Hasan

Sakib Al Hasan, a name of a dependable player of Bangladesh could be dangerous for other players. He played in the Big-bash and get the environmental support. This is a great advantage for a team like Bangladesh to have a player like him.

So, I think, Sakib can be a great player and start well for the team. His bowling and batting style is unique and useful for Bangladesh Team.

Shakib is already a great player. He is always the best player of Bangladesh. He is the good luck for Bangladesh. I love him very much.

Comment

Sakib is the representer of Bangladesh. The historic allrounder in all the three format of cricket.
      Specially his arm balls is more than lovely to see.

Comment

Yes. He is the best because he tries to do well in every game. When he is failed with batting, he comes with stunning blowing performance to turn the game. The most exclusive wicket was in the Asian Cup and in the test like Warne

Comment

What a wonderful player he is. Whether you talk about one days, T 20s or test cricket, he is excellent in every format.

Comment

I like this guy. He is the proud of bangali nation. As a bangladeshi he is first for long lime as a alrounder

Comment

Working...
            X