Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Disliked Cricketer in the World

Hello all available members here,

I am a great fan of cricket game and crazy to know everything about cricket. I just want to know the world's most disliked cricketer and the reason behind this hate? As per my knowledge, I think
    GREG CHAPPELL
    is the cricketer mostly disliked due to his interference in 1981's cricket match between Australia and New Zealand.

Do you know any other such kind of cricketer?

What? No, I don't think so it is right. What is the source of this post? Are you sure he is the world's most disliked cricket?

Comment

I dont know about this matter but how a player be disliked ? Is that the factor of playing or with the behaviour ?

Comment

^^^ Exactly !!! This post needs to be rephrased or perhaps it requires a little bit more clarification/explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporty Guy View Post
          What? No, I don't think so it is right. What is the source of this post? Are you sure he is the world's most disliked cricket?
          Hey Sporty Guy,

I am not sure about the name mentioned. But, while searching on the web, I found this cricketer name on the top of such lists of players. I love cricket and love to gain all the knowledge related to this game. I am also interested in discussing it with cricket fans available here. This discussion will help other cricket fans (like me) to know all about such matters and the players (who have spoiled their country name only after some money)

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorns View Post
            I dont know about this matter but how a player be disliked ? Is that the factor of playing or with the behaviour ?
            Hello Unicorns,

Yes, Some players are disliked due to their misbehave in the game. Some players take money to pre-fix the match and spoil their country name. It is the post to discuss about such kinds of players here. One can see so many posts about cricket which only focus on favorite batsman, bowler and all such kinds of good matter. There was no such post here which could help in keeping such worse cricket matters in front of us. So, i have raised such discussion here.

Originally posted by Sporty Guy View Post
            ^^^ Exactly !!! This post needs to be rephrased or perhaps it requires a little bit more clarification/explanation.
            I think this clarification would be enough to explain my intention behind this post.

Comment

I thik it should be turn to youbraj singh. I don't like him. really, his attitude is not like others. He behave as like he is something big. But he is not. He is not caption at least

Comment

Originally posted by sadman Abrar View Post
                I thik it should be turn to youbraj singh. I don't like him. really, his attitude is not like others. He behave as like he is something big. But he is not. He is not caption at least
                Hey sadman,
                Do you really not like Yuvraj Singh? But... Why?? As per my knowledge, he had not done anything against his country. There is nothing bad thing such as match fixes or any big thing which can spoil the image of India over cricket world. I think he can't be world's most disliked cricketer.

Comment

in kenya Maurice Odumbe is most hated for his match fixing scandle that saw kenya beaten in icc world cup semi final

Comment

Originally posted by LOIMA View Post
                    in kenya Maurice Odumbe is most hated for his match fixing scandle that saw kenya beaten in icc world cup semi final
                    What to do you think about the name of a cricketer who is most disliked worldwide?

Comment

bhumika well me being a kenyan he appologised to the country and we forgave him but as an individual i still feel he owes me an icc world cup trophy............i hated him but later forgave him....was i fair?

Comment

Originally posted by LOIMA View Post
                        bhumika well me being a kenyan he appologised to the country and we forgave him but as an individual i still feel he owes me an icc world cup trophy............i hated him but later forgave him....was i fair?
                        Hey LOIMA,

It is not fair decision to forgive Maurice Odumbe for such a match fixing scandal. I think such kinds of cricketer should be banned forever to play cricket. This ban will prevent others to do such fixes in future.

Comment

I don,t like Suresh Raina, he is not a good player and he should not be in World cup team. Yuvraj singh should have been in his place

Comment

Originally posted by sadman Abrar View Post
                            He is punjabi, it is his style of play, may be you do not like him like I don,t like raina, but don,t say it is world most hated cricketer.

Comment

i have watched cricket at some point , and there was a certain singh, i dint like how he showed off, i mean he is a player like the rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X