AB De Villiers Freaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AB De Villiers Freaks

An athletic , breathtaking player who needs to show off his amazing gifts with a hard ball as well. A creature with full of surprize in every ball he faced.

One of the most focused player in World Cup 2015.

You remember his innings in which he has done the century playing lowest amount of ball??? He is my best player.

Comment

He is my favourite player. Best wishes for him.

Comment

Dancing down the wicket and facing the upcoming ball as a gigantic manner. This quote is only made for AB De Villiers.

Comment

Well, let me amaze you more if you are truly a fan of AB. I am 100% sure that you didn't know this before what I have just attached. Read and Enjoy.

Comment

There goes more than seven athletic surprizes in him !! what an Ingenious man . Really can't temp myself see all these at one time !

Comment

Originally posted by ashiq View Post
              There goes more than seven athletic surprizes in him !! what an Ingenious man . Really can't temp myself see all these at one time !

Yes, that is what I was surprised at when I first saw this picture. Wow, he is a man of sheer talent.

Comment

He is a mighty talented batsman and a brilliant fielder. He has the ability to change the game, not just with his batting but also with his fielding as he can take some marvelous catches and can hit the wickets directly.

Comment

I saw his last hundred within lowest ball . A gigantic man who face the bowler with dignity but devastatingly . He is a pretty good keeper as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ashiq View Post
                    I saw his last hundred within lowest ball . A gigantic man who face the bowler with dignity but devastatingly . He is a pretty good keeper as well.
                    He is one fielder which makes you remind of Johnty Rhodes. OMG, what a stunning fielder he was.

Comment

Working...
                    X