Shahid Afridi Is My Favorite player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shahid Afridi Is My Favorite player

He is called "Boom Boom Afridi" because of his aggressive playing. He is the Pakistani team captain. He is also a spinner.

Originally posted by Sabbir Ahmed View Post
    He is called "Boom Boom Afridi" because of his aggressive playing. He is the Pakistani team captain. He is also a spinner.
    No, he is not the captain of Pakistan team at the moment. Misbah is the captain for the world cup. Yes, Afridi is way too good but he has even better capabilities than what he has achieved throughout his career.

Comment

Ahhhh, one of the most inconsistent batsmen I have ever seen in my life. I don't like someone as a player on whom your team cannot rely. And he is the biggest example of what I just said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbir Ahmed View Post
        Afridi breaks the opponent teams heart at once . The game changer and mostly he has a good personality . That seems me pretty attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by ashiq View Post

Afridi breaks the opponent teams heart at once . The game changer and mostly he has a good personality . That seems me pretty attractive.
          He has got a foolish personality, he does not know how to handle media and he is very inconsistent.

Comment

Boom boom afridi. He is player with grace of GOD and every in every maches he wants to do something for his team. I like him

Comment

Working...
            X