No announcement yet.

Do you know ricky ponting? Who is he.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know ricky ponting? Who is he.?

He was australian captain. whenhe lead his team, it was had then harder to defete them. I watch many match of ricky ponting. Bret lee shane warne also was in hs team. That time was so successful for australia. Dare to doubt me ?

He was not only a great batsman but also a great captain. His captaincy was better than any other in the history of cricket. His foresightness of using a bowler and batsman made him unique in the world of cricket.

Comment

Hi Sadman Akbar, I agree with you. However before RP Steave Waugh was the most successful captain. Right ?

Comment

Lol, what a dumb thread this is. Who would not know Ricky Poting if he is a sports lover or Cricket lover maybe.

Comment

Yea, Ricky was one of the greatest captains of the world of Cricket. He was the one under whom Australia won two world cups in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporty Guy View Post
            Lol, what a dumb thread this is. Who would not know Ricky Poting if he is a sports lover or Cricket lover maybe.
            you are right , everyone who watches cricket, he should know ricky ponting. he was captain of australia world cup winning team in 2003 and 2007.

Comment

Working...
            X