Afghanistan shown good cricket skill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghanistan shown good cricket skill.

Despite playing world cup for first time Afghanistan is showing good cricket. despite loosing they scored 232 and made Sri Lanka batsman worry with their powerpack bowling. first four player of Sri Lanka got out for just 51 runs. Afghanistan is dangerous side and they can alter the result of any game.

It is very good that it appears the new sports power in cricket. This was a very interesting cricket match between Afghanistan and Sri Lanka, and I was surprised to see such a good play of Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
      It is very good that it appears the new sports power in cricket. This was a very interesting cricket match between Afghanistan and Sri Lanka, and I was surprised to see such a good play of Afghanistan.
      You are from serbia, right, you seem to be a good cricket fan.people in serbia also watches cricket.

Comment

Afghanistan is showing very good cricket skills in there world cup so far and it is the first time this team is participating in cricket world cup i think the will leave a good mark..

Comment

Originally posted by teamm View Post
          Afghanistan is showing very good cricket skills in there world cup so far and it is the first time this team is participating in cricket world cup i think the will leave a good mark..
          Their bowling attack has good pace and accuracy, they are dangerous for any team of world.

Comment

Working...
          X