The basic rules of chess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The basic rules of chess

If you still do not know to play chess, I will be delighted to show you some basic rules of this magnificent sport.
    First, you need to know the initial position of the chess pieces. The chessboard has 64 squares, and the position of the chess pieces is as follows: rooks are placed at the ends of the chessboard; knights are located beside rooks; bishops are located next to the knights; in the middle of the chessboard are the king and queen. The pawns are arranged in the second row. The aim of the game is to checkmate the opponent's king!
    I put a picture (3D and 2D) of the initial position, and I hope you found this post was interesting. If you have additional questions, please leave a comment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	7499 Click image for larger version

Name:	position.png
Views:	15
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	7501
    Attached Files

I find your post interesting.
    I think this is really good for those who are not yet familiar with chess. So true that it is very important to know the positioning of those chess pieces and the movements or moves they can each do.

Comment

hey, this is some awesome information your sharing , the only thing i would like to know is the movement of the characters, please post soonest.

Comment

I'd like to also get more information because chess is sometimes difficult if i don't know which piece is legal to move everything. so definitely want more information about this

Comment

Thanks guys, I see that I have your interest in this sport.​You cannot find out all about chess at once. I play chess over 20 years, and every day I discover something new.
          But do not worry, there will be many posts about chess in the future!

Comment

Great post. I think the most basic thing to know is movement and capture patterns. Each piece has its own way of moving, from the least useful (pawns) to the most useful (the queen). The strategy is to capture your opponent's most useful pieces, sacrificing your own least useful pieces in the process. This will allow you a chance to capture the king.

Comment

Working...
            X