Interesting chess pieces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting chess pieces

When you decorate your home office, library or coffee table, ​nothing looks so classy like chess, ​especially if the chessboard and chess pieces are unique and unusual. I don't know, it is just my opinion. I prefer to play chess on an ordinary chessboard with wooden chess pieces. Also, there are many unusual ​chess pieces, but unfortunately, they are usually quite expensive for me. See below some very interesting ​chess pieces, and if you are a fan of chess, please ​put pictures of some interesting chess pieces.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ahovski-set-gospodar-prstenova.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	6970 Click image for larger version

Name:	ukrasni-šah-srednji-vijek.jpeg
Size:	353.7 KB
ID:	6971 Click image for larger version

Name:	kineski-šah.jpeg
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	6972 Click image for larger version

Name:	28-Charles-Hollander-Royal-diamond-encrusted-chess-set-dijamantski-šahovski-set.jpeg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	6973

all in all when it comes to playing chess, i need no decorations for motivation, chess is a game of wits, its the game of the mind and i just love it.

Comment

All those are interesting chess pieces decors. Chess lovers will really love to see one of those in their homes or own rooms.
      It reminds me of the big chess pieces played by the characters in a Harry Potter movie.

Comment

How about this personified chess pieces

Comment

All those in the photos above look so interesting.
          In the last one, I think it is quite hard to know the roles on the actual chess match.

Comment

Working...
          X