Who is the best chess player of all time in your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best chess player of all time in your opinion

In my opinion (and in the opinion of many experts), the best chess player of all time is Bobby Fischer. Robert James Fischer, better known as Bobby Fischer, born in 1943 in Chicago. We will also remember Fischer as a man with an eccentric lifestyle and excesses which shocked the world.As a 14-year-old, ​he became the champion of chess in the USA.​ Later he won many titles, and his most famous chess game is with ​Boris Spassky.
    If you are a big fan of chess like me, write here ​who is the best chess player ever in your opinion.

Click image for larger version

Name:	250px-Bobby_Fischer_1960_in_Leipzig.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	6468

I do not know all the names of those who have won chess championships. So, I will just say that whoever won the most titles or championships should be coined the best chess player of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by celina17 View Post
      I do not know all the names of those who have won chess championships. So, I will just say that whoever won the most titles or championships should be coined the best chess player of all time.
      same here for me i am not familiar with the best players but i think who one the most championship should classify the winner

Comment

i prefer the Chess Grandmaster Garry Kasparov as the best player of all time!!!!!!i remember his playing against Deep blue, the super computer.

Comment

Kasparov is the best. Did you guys know he tried to run for office?

Comment

Ralf Åkesson is best bet for chess grandmaster

Comment

Working...
            X