No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Joined A Chess Competition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here Joined A Chess Competition?

Are you someone who just play chess for recreation or someone who compete with others? Have you joined any chess competitions whether it was just in a school level or national level type of competitions?
    I just play chess with friends and for leisure. I have not competed in an amateur or professional levels.

Hello. I play chess from my seventh year (if I remember correctly), with friends - usually just for recreation, but I also participated in several chess tournaments when I was a student. Also, I often play chess via the internet at different sites - mostly domestic.​
    Therefore, if you have any additional questions about chess, I can give you a lot of information and advices.

Comment

I have not tried competing in any chess match even on school competitions before. I do not perform really well on chess and I am not that focus/serious playing it. I have just played it for recreational reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
        Hello. I play chess from my seventh year (if I remember correctly), with friends - usually just for recreation, but I also participated in several chess tournaments when I was a student. Also, I often play chess via the internet at different sites - mostly domestic.​
        Therefore, if you have any additional questions about chess, I can give you a lot of information and advices.
        Is there a level in chess like beginner, middle and master? On what level you are currently at and did you won on any of those tournaments you have joined?

Comment

A few times. I was not very good, but I wasn't bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by puremagic View Post
            A few times. I was not very good, but I wasn't bad either.
            Does it means you did not won a championship? What kins of tournaments have you joined, school/state/division/national level?

Comment

I didn't win but I competed. Just at my university.

Comment

Working...
              X