No announcement yet.

Have You Watched an Actual Chess Match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Watched an Actual Chess Match?

Those who love to play and watch chess here, have you watched an actual chess competition in person? Do you get bored or find the match an exciting one? What are your comments on the chess match you most recently witnessed?

i think its exciting if you watch 1 or 2 games but after that, it gets boring to watch. There are few things that makes you excite in plqying chess.

Comment

Originally posted by Double A View Post
      i think its exciting if you watch 1 or 2 games but after that, it gets boring to watch. There are few things that makes you excite in plqying chess.
      What are those few things that makes you feel excited in playing/watching chess?

Comment

It thrills in the end game.knowing there's just few moves left till the king will be mate. Also nice to see how fast players think.

Comment

Originally posted by Double A View Post
          It thrills in the end game.knowing there's just few moves left till the king will be mate. Also nice to see how fast players think.
          You are right. When players are using the chess clock, it is exciting to see them trying to punch or hit it as fast as they can.

Comment

Yes, I have watched an actual chess match before but that was only in an amateur level. It was just a competition between schools and there is no chess clock being used. If there will be an opportunity, I will like to watch a professional chess competition where there are chess masters competing.

Comment

Working...
            X