Are You Familiar With Kart Racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Familiar With Kart Racing?

Kart racing is alsoknown as karting, a variant of open wheel motorsport with small and open vehicles with four wheels which are called karts or go-karts depending on the design. Racing usually held on a scaled down circuits and speed varies. There are karts for leisure like on amusement parks and there are carts for racing which are called super karts.
    Anyone here familiar with this racing sports?

Yes I already tried kart racing. But only in an amusement park and I raced against a friend. It was very fun and I hope to do that again sometime.

Comment

Yeah have tried that. Hard.to balance but very enjoying.

Comment

I had tried it first when i was like 14 yts old i think and i enjoyed ot a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Double A View Post
          I had tried it first when i was like 14 yts old i think and i enjoyed ot a lot.
          Have you tried driving the super kart?

Comment

Super kart? What's that? Does it have difference with the reular kart?

Comment

Never tried for racing. Still have to do somenpracticenmaybe before trying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Double A View Post
                Never tried for racing. Still have to do somenpracticenmaybe before trying it.

Right, it is not that safe to race without proper training. It could be an expensive sport too.

Comment

Yes definitely. Not jist an ordinary sport.

Comment

I even think that super kart racing can be one of those considered as extreme sports.

Comment

Working...
                    X