Your Favorite Car Racing Movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Car Racing Movie?

There are already several movies with theme or topic about car racing. Some of the movies get really famous or popular since made with great stories. Which of those movies are your favorite or do you have several favorites?

faat and the furious of course. Drag racing is kinda cool to watch especially when they had driftings.

Comment

I also like those Fast and the Furios movies. The also like the animated car racing movie "Cars".

Comment

I've watched a few great car racing movies, such as Gone In 60 Seconds, Smokey and The Bandit, Drive, and so on, but I agree that The Fast and The Furious (especially the fifth part) is the best.

Comment

there was this movie called torque that's my favorite movie watched and liked and still do like it.

Comment

fast and furious is the most well-known car movie (i think).it is a very good movie.

Comment

i will have to go with fast and the furious it is a well put together movie and have alot of different parts

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post
                there was this movie called torque that's my favorite movie watched and liked and still do like it.
                I think I have not watched that movie yet or I just forgot that title. I might try to look more about that since it sounds like a good car racing movie to watch.

Comment

I think I stated watching racing movies just after watching this. it is pretty good and the actors made me love it more than anyother.

Comment

torque is where it all started and then displaced by fast and furious,

Comment

Originally posted by Hazard View Post
                      I agree with you it was the first and that's why I love the first and the furious so my first introduction to this was torque

Comment

Originally posted by Hazard View Post
                        Maybe I have watched it before already since it was an old movie. I might try to look more information about this movie and that might help me remember it.

Comment

I like Fast and Furious 1 to 7. Sad when actor Paul died.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
                            I like Fast and Furious 1 to 7. Sad when actor Paul died.
                            I like the Fast and Furious movies too but have not able to watched all of it yet. Have you watched all 7 series/sequels? Which one do you think is the best of all?

Comment

I like Fast Furious 2

Comment

Working...
                              X