Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wrist Protector a Necessity in Bowling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wrist Protector a Necessity in Bowling?

When I played bowling before, I do not wear a wrist protector and it just went fine. The bowling ball is heavy and if wrongly lifted or handed, could cause hand or wrist injury. Do you think a wrist protector is really necessary in the sports of bowling or not?

I think it depends on your hands, if you have weak hands you need it but strong ones are good and you can still do it. but as a sports instructor, it is always safe to have a wrist protector on always while bowling. it is a preventive measure because you need to be safe always

Comment

I think better to wear a wrist protector than later have an injury because of not wearing it. Beginners in bowling should be aware that a wrist protector could be a necessity as they are not yet that knowledgeable on how to handle the bowling ball properly.

Comment

Wrist protector is not necessary equipment in bowling, but is a very useful thing because it can protect you from injury. However, the injuries rarely happen in this sport.
        Last edited by gggagggi; 04-15-2015, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
          Wrist protector is not necessary equipment in bowling, but is a very useful thing because it can protect you from injury. However, the injuries rarely happen in this sport.
          But of course, prevention is better than cure. That is why there are protective gears or equipments being made such as the wrist protector.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
            would like you to say the types of injuries associated with the sport. basically it is the wrist that get hurt most like only, so wrist band is the most important

Comment

Wrist protector is usually used not for injuries but to prevent sweat getting in to your hands while playing.
              Last edited by Sky Ray; 04-30-2015, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by timehunter5 View Post
                Wrist protector is usually used not for injuries but to prevent sweat getting in to your hands while playing.
                I think wrist protector are mainly use to protect the wrist that is why it is called protector. It is the band in the wrist not in the hands.

Comment

Originally posted by timehunter5 View Post
                  yoooo nooooooo that's off man. check this Wrist protector, and sweat protector. two different things. as celina17 puts it well, read and understand.

Comment

Working...
                  X