Bowling Should Be in The Olympics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Should Be in The Olympics?

Bowling is not included in the sports being played or competed in the Olympics.
    I think that it should be included since it is a long time sport already and lots will be interested in seeing this sport make it in the list of the Olympics sports.
    Do you think that bowling should be in the Olympics? Why and why not?

i think that it should be apart of it cause its a competitive sports and is very attractive i think they should give it a chance they wont regret it

Comment

Of course, bowling should be in the Olympics (why not). Bowling has all the features as well as other Olympic sports, and ​many people would prefer to follow this sport at the Olympics (I am one of them ​). It is only a matter of time.

Comment

I'm sure bowling will eventually come into play. It just has to become recognizable in the committee and get the necessary support it needs to be signed on as a sport for future olympic games

Comment

Originally posted by LASport8826 View Post
          I'm sure bowling will eventually come into play. It just has to become recognizable in the committee and get the necessary support it needs to be signed on as a sport for future olympic games
          I do hope that bowling will eventually be included in the Olympics someday. There are great bowlers in here and it will be a great opportunity to win some medals in Olympics from this sport.

Comment

in my opinion, bowling have to be an Olympic sport.i think that bowling as a sport has a lot of funs around the world!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
              in my opinion, bowling have to be an Olympic sport.i think that bowling as a sport has a lot of funs around the world!!!!!!!!!!
              I think the Olympics committee should make a survey about it to make them convinced that bowling should be included. Not sure the reasons why they do not include this sport yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ara-mae View Post

I think the Olympics committee should make a survey about it to make them convinced that bowling should be included. Not sure the reasons why they do not include this sport yet.
                It could be because there are so many sports already in the olympics its kind of hard to put another in with needing to have to sacrifice another sports popularity to fit a sport like bowling in. It's definitely hard to break tradition as it is with any olympic games.

Comment

I would not advocate for this sport to be in the Olympics but maybe the people liking it can push for it.
                  personally I don't miss anything if its there or not.

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post
                    I would not advocate for this sport to be in the Olympics but maybe the people liking it can push for it.
                    personally I don't miss anything if its there or not.
                    I can definitely see your point of view it hasn't had a much storied history so it probably wouldn't be considered by the committee to become a sport in the olympic games

Comment

Bowling should not be included in Olympic. it is not as good as to be included in Olympic.

Comment

bowling is a game of fun initially and is not taken quite seriously, many people dont even know how to play it and hence it should not be included in the olympics, but in any case if it becomes well known , it should be included.

Comment

I would have no issues with adding bowling to the Olympics. Would it be a part of summer or winter though? You can play it all year round! I'm not sure if there would be too much interest in watching it though.

Comment

Originally posted by RaymieTom View Post
                            I would have no issues with adding bowling to the Olympics. Would it be a part of summer or winter though? You can play it all year round! I'm not sure if there would be too much interest in watching it though.
                            it probably would most likely be in the summer games because winter bowling too cold but yeah it'd be a hard draw with exception to the bowling enthusiasts that love the sport a lot

Comment

Originally posted by RaymieTom View Post
                              I also think that it is more appropriate to be included in the Summer Olympics. Although it can be both played on whatever season since it is an indoor sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X