Equipment commonly used in Africa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment commonly used in Africa

the very profesional balls and shoes are not always used in africa, we cant tell teh problem but we think it is generally about the cost and availability, with the coming in of some substandard goods, there are so many counterfeit equipment.

As far as I know, the equipment for basketball is the same everywhere in the world. "Kirui" what kind of balls and shoes for basketball ​are used in Africa. ​Can you share some pictures with us?!

Comment

we do use mikasa brand unlike the Spalding ball in some other countries, sometimes you could get the Spalding but the low quality going for only 15usd. ill send you some pics on sunday I am taking some soccer basketball and rugby players for a tournament.

Comment

I also think that it is just not true about Africa. There are also various brands and fake sporting goods in here not just shoes and balls. These equipments are a lot cheaper compared to the branded ones.

Comment

There are also some here who play street basketball who just use slippers and improvised court. It will be the matter of the game for them and how they are enjoying it more than of the equipment they are using.

Comment

Yeah onky in the philippines. Will do anything just to play the game. Thats why many players love how the players are supporting basketball in hete.

Comment

Working...
            X