Do you know about baseball? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know about baseball? ?

Baseball game is similar to cricket. We have played lots of cricket match in our life. But not much baseball. Their 9 player in each 2 team. Which team will make most home runs they can win. Will discuss about this with you later.

Yes, baseball is very smart and tactical game. Baseball is one of the three most popular sports in the United States, in addition to basketball and American football. It is also the most popular sport in Cuba and the Dominican Republic, and people play it in Japan, Canada and many other countries. It consists of a very exciting, dynamic moments of the game. It has long intervals, when the players are preparing for action.
    The game is played on grass in open stadiums.The land is in the form of a square whose sides are 90 feet (about 27.5 meters).

Comment

Originally posted by Amirul Jiko View Post
      Baseball game is similar to cricket. We have played lots of cricket match in our life. But not much baseball. Their 9 player in each 2 team. Which team will make most home runs they can win. Will discuss about this with you later.
      No, I don't agree with the team scoring more home-runs wins. It is the team which scores higher after all 9 innings actually wins the match irrespective of how many home-runs have they scored in any particular match.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporty Guy View Post

No, I don't agree with the team scoring more home-runs wins. It is the team which scores higher after all 9 innings actually wins the match irrespective of how many home-runs have they scored in any particular match.

Absolutely yes, Although I don't play baseball but I am well versed with the rules of Baseball. You are right, the team with more score wins rather than the home-runs.

Comment

I have never tried to play cricket before, but I hear it is quite similar. I have played baseball for years, and absolutely love it. And for those of you that seem a little confused on how one team wins over the other, this is how it goes. After playing 9 innings of baseball the team withe the most runs will win regardless of the amount of home-runs that may (or may not) occur during the game.

Comment

I used to have a problem with this sport and cricket coz they are all bat-and-ball game. but yes I now know thank you for this site. base ball has a team of 9 players from each team playing and two teams play at the same time.

Comment

I've only played cricket once in school but I thought it was interesting. I wish it had more exposure so it can be become just as popular as baseball . I can only watch cricket games on youtube or somewhere

Comment

I have not tried playing cricket and knew little about baseball. Both these sports are not that popular here and nice to know more about it in this thread.
                I am familiar with baseball because of the movies related to it, will need to watch actual competitions to learn more.

Comment

I have played baseball once before and I could really say that it is hard to hit the ball if you lack practice. Baseball is not that popular in here as well as the cricket sports.

Comment

Working...
                  X