Baseball Spring Training Opening Day 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Spring Training Opening Day 2015

Shortly spring training will be starting up, and before you know it Opening Day will be here! Is anyone planning on going to their team's opening day? I've always wanted to, but never have. What is it like? Just like any other game or is there more hype to it?

Opening day games are of an spectacle itself and brings upon new outlook on a teams season i have not unfortunately had the chance to experience an opening day scene but would love to at some point of my life since I am a dodger fan forever I would love to be apart of their opening day festivities and have the best time at the ballpark

Comment

Originally posted by LASport8826 View Post
      Opening day games are of an spectacle itself and brings upon new outlook on a teams season i have not unfortunately had the chance to experience an opening day scene but would love to at some point of my life since I am a dodger fan forever I would love to be apart of their opening day festivities and have the best time at the ballpark
      you see on such day like everyone wants to play no one want to be in charge, I usually take that time to be the referee it makes me see all the game and enjoy double. this is the same day you get new players.

Comment

I've been to two opening days. April 6, 1977 in Seattle. That was FRANCHISE opening day. Diego Segue v Nolan Ryan. It was like a religious experience I also went to the 1978 opener against the Twins. The excitement in the stadium is incredible on opening day is incredible....

Comment

Originally posted by bigtom13 View Post
          I've been to two opening days. April 6, 1977 in Seattle. That was FRANCHISE opening day. Diego Segue v Nolan Ryan. It was like a religious experience I also went to the 1978 opener against the Twins. The excitement in the stadium is incredible on opening day is incredible....
          Wow now thats a real trip down memory lane and really something special I know you'll remember forever. Opening day sounds like an experience unlike any other for any sport. It's the start of something new and every team gets their chance to start over again

Comment

wow that proves age. with all said I think Mr. bigtom13 you should teach us all this sports you know, it seems we need more tutorials to make work

Comment

Originally posted by bigtom13 View Post
              Wow Tom, you are so lucky! I wasn't even alive for either of those games. lol. What was the franchise opening day like? Was the stadium packed?
              My biggest issue is that my team's opening day is on a Monday during the day. Unless I skip a day of class, I can't go! Maybe some day though. It's on my bucket list to go!

Comment

Working...
              X