Cricket VS Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket VS Baseball

Let's discuss what's the differences between cricket and baseball in comparison of which one is harder, popularity, history, better, boring, ball weight, speed, and others.

Well, only the look of the game is similar but everything else are different. The differences are the fields (cricket has a larger field), pitch distance or throwing distance, the play, the equipment such as the bat and the ball, the strategy, and many others.

Comment

Well, I think there is hell of difference between the two. And I think that Baseball is way too tough as compared to Cricket. As far as fame is concerned, I am not too sire which is more popular. Cricket is only played in a handful of countries around the world. Both of these though need lots of equipment and playing facilities.

Comment

I would agree with "I'm pretty" since the look of the two games is the only thing which resembles each other. Otherwise, both are really different from each other. Number of players, number of innings and ground area, all are totally different.

Comment

I never understood Baseball despite playing Cricket all my life. And why is it that the game is not so popular in other countries of the world? It looks more inclined towards the US community for me. I would certainly love to try the game though never got a chance.

Comment

I do not get either of the sports. Not even trying to, to be fair. I am mostly interested in the social phenomena around the two sports. Looks like both sports have their strongholds in a handful of countries and that list doesn't seem to expand. I do not know for sure, but I tend to think that baseball would originate from cricket. Now, I can see how baseball can not make it to Europe, due to Europe's interest in football, and there's Britain with their cricket, but Japan and Cuba have some good baseball, from what I remember.
            But again, we live in a world where things are done fast, and a game that can last for days, is just not interesting to most of people. Then again, maybe I am wrong.

Comment

I have played both the games, both are good game but Baseball is slightly more interesting then cricket. may be it is fast but when you watch AB Deviliers playing then cricket seem to be better than Baseball.

Comment

Baseball is a winner of competition between Cricket and Baseball. Baseball is the game which is better in terms of its game timing which may be about 3-4 hours or can last forever. There is second chance for every batter in the Baseball Sport. Once a batsman get out in the cricket, there is no second chance for him to proof himself again.

Comment

I have only played Baseball at school, I don't really know much about Cricket and there isn't that many Cricket fields here in our country. I'm actually quite confused as to which one is more popular.

Comment

I've heard little about Cricket so its hard for me to give a comparison since i've had baseball in my life for a long time so i'll have to go and say that Baseball is the much more appealing sport to me than is Cricket

Comment

Baseball looks more of American sport while cricket is played almost all over the world. although base ball is more enjoyable than cricket it still stays hiden in some people cultures, come on americans spread your sport.

Comment

I am not familiar with the cricket. In terms of popularity, I think baseball is more popular just like in here.

Comment

Working...
                        X