China Masters 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Masters 2015

For me, China Masters is one of the best badminton tournament in this month (perhaps in the whole year). It will take place in Changzhou (city in China), from 4/14/2015 to 4/19/2015. The prize money will be 250,000 dollars.
    If you are interested in this Grand Prix Gold badminton tournament, here you are one useful link below.

Thanks for letting us know here an ongoing badminton tournament. Is there a live streaming for such tournament that we can watch it for free. Not sure if this will be aired in a local channel here or not.

Comment

I am glad to hear that someone besides me interested in China Masters on this forum! I don't believe that it will be a live streaming on the website that I placed, but you can watch this ​badminton tournament at http://www.bet365.com/​, and bet at the same time.

Comment

I think it will not be shown here, maybe a replay someday since I have seen some replay sports shows here. I have not tried betting in any sports, I would just visit and see if I could watch some matches on such tournament.

Comment

china masters is a very big event am sure its one of the platforms to take badminton to the next level

Comment

another chance for the champions to make it happen and prove to the world that they are still the champions, also a time to welcome new champions in the BMt World

Comment

The BWF Sudirman Cup 2015 will be held in China

Comment

Working...
              X