Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China has World,s best badminton players, Do you agree with me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China has World,s best badminton players, Do you agree with me?

China has been a long list of world class badminton players.one of the china best player is wan long. can you name some of world best players. China has won more medals in badminton both at Olympic and asian games.

By far, Yes China has got the world's best Badminton players. However, when it comes to Badminton, you cannot and in fact should not forget Malaysia, Indonesia and Denmark. They have got a long list of extra ordinary players too.

Comment

Even India has good Badminton players, Saina Nehwal, Jwala Gutta, Kashyap etc. they all have played well in Olympic and asian games.

Comment

I agree, China dominates in badminton, for both men and women. The best male badminton players from China are: Chen Long, Lin Dan and Wang Zhengming. As far as female Chinese badminton players, the best are: Li Xuerui, Wang Shixian and Wang Yihan.

Comment

I do not know those badminton champions in China or in other countries. If China really had several badminton champions, then they have some of the greatest badminton players.

Comment

Working...
          X