World's Best Badminton Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's Best Badminton Players?

I wonder if anyone here are familiar with some of those world badminton champions. I personally do not know any of them even those from the previous years or the most recent ones. Who are those world's best badminton players or title holders?

To my knowledge I think the champion comes from Asia. I always see the Indians in my country play it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post
      To my knowledge I think the champion comes from Asia. I always see the Indians in my country play it so much.
      Is there a name that might be popular in this sports? I also think that some of those champions are from Asia but I am not aware of any of them.

Comment

I know for several very good badminton players (who are also title holders):
        - Chen Long - China
        - Jan O JORGENSEN - Denmark
        - Lin Dan - China
        - K. Srikanth - India
        - Kento Momota - Japan

As regards of women, the most known are: LI Xuerui, Saina NEHWAL, Carolina MARIN and WANG Shixian.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
          I know for several very good badminton players (who are also title holders):
          - Chen Long - China
          - Jan O JORGENSEN - Denmark
          - Lin Dan - China
          - K. Srikanth - India
          - Kento Momota - Japan

As regards of women, the most known are: LI Xuerui, Saina NEHWAL, Carolina MARIN and WANG Shixian.
          Thanks for sharing their names and country of origin. Seems like there are more well known badminton players from Asia in your given names.

Comment

I am also not familiar with any of those badminton players. Although I have watched an international badminton competition before, I cannot recall any of their names.

Comment

Chong Wei Lee is number 1 in men's and Yihan Wang in women

Comment

Saina Nehwal is ranked two and the first Indian women to win in badminton

Comment

A man from Denmark Peter Hoeg Gage rank second and at the age of 30 he is still one of the best player in Badminton.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
                    Chong Wei Lee is number 1 in men's and Yihan Wang in women
                    These two badminton players are both from China cause their name sounds really Chinese. Right?

Comment

Working...
                    X