Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Type of Shuttlecock Do You Prefer to Use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Type of Shuttlecock Do You Prefer to Use?

The shuttlecock is mostly made of two types of material, these are feather or synthetic (plastic or nylon).
    Shuttlecocks that are made of synthetic materials are said to be durable and not expensive compared with the feather ones. Feather shuttlecocks although said to be premium ones, these are not long lasting because made of natural feathers.
    Between the two, which one do you prefer to use and why?

Between these two shuttlecocks, I prefer feather - because it is faster on initial impact​ than plastic shuttlecock, and moreover many badminton tournaments are played using feather shuttlecocks .

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
      Between these two shuttlecocks, I prefer feather - because it is faster on initial impact​ than plastic shuttlecock, and moreover many badminton tournaments are played using feather shuttlecocks .
      Also as far as I know, the feathered shutlecocks are the ones being used on professional badminton. As you also said, it is faster compared to the synthetic one.

Comment

I will go with the feathered type shuttlecock. It is used in professional matches or games and it is faster or the speed is better.

Comment

The quality of the feather if I am remembering it right according to what I have read before, affects the speed of the shuttlecock. So good quality feathers means better speed.

Comment

Working...
          X