Street Badminton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Badminton

When we are children, we used to play street Badminton and it was so fun. We had those long summer vacation and we used to play early in the morning to avoid the sun later on and then late at night. Oh man, it was so much fun. We used to arrange cold drinks and snacks too for the players and even the elders used to indulge too. Such sweeeet memories.

I also used to enjoying badminton at the park and street very often when I'm still very young, but many of the times, we couldn't play a fair and smooth game because of the strong wind drives the shuttlecock in different of directions. It's best if you can get the correct technique in playing badminton from starting as I'm facing hard way in correcting the wrong techniques and footwork due to the casual playing since I was little.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut Butter View Post
      I also used to enjoying badminton at the park and street very often when I'm still very young, but many of the times, we couldn't play a fair and smooth game because of the strong wind drives the shuttlecock in different of directions. It's best if you can get the correct technique in playing badminton from starting as I'm facing hard way in correcting the wrong techniques and footwork due to the casual playing since I was little.

You are actually right since appropriate technique is crucial in literally every game. I was lucky that we genrally never had string gusts of wind because of the climatic conditions.

Comment

Ideally Badminton is a sport which has to be played inside. So I dot see it as an outdoor sport. On a professional level, I have witnessed no one playing it outdoors.

Comment

Tonight i want to play badminton but i have no against player who can play with me.Have anybody want to play with me tonight? Obviously you will feel better and funny if you play with me because I can not play badminton properly.

Comment

agree with you mr momin. Their are lots of memory about badminton. From kids to grown up i used to play badminton too. A few days ago i played badminton with my cousins. I and great fun. I can understand your feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Facreby View Post
              Tonight i want to play badminton but i have no against player who can play with me.Have anybody want to play with me tonight? Obviously you will feel better and funny if you play with me because I can not play badminton properly.
              Lol, I would love to play provided that you live across my street. This is normally the maximum distance I would travel to play Badminton, lol....

Comment

We have also played street badminton a lot when we are younger. It was a very common past time activity for kids before. Almost all households have badminton rackets and shuttlecocks that were just affordable.

Comment

Right that it used to be common to see kids or people playing street badminton here. Unlike now that more are into gadgets and online gaming.

Comment

Working...
                  X