Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Athletic Sports That You Have Tried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ara-mae
    replied
    Originally posted by fanbrits View Post
    Since i was 6 i've been into gymnastics a lot. I drove my mom crazy with new gymnastics leotards for girls and she was actually happy i was into sports. After 12 i started doing long jumps and high jumps which wasnt hard cuz i've been a gymnast for years before. Now im a national champion in my little country
    Which country are you from? Also you are a champion of what sports if it is okay to ask?

Leave a comment:

• fanbrits
    replied
    Since I was 6 I've been into gymnastics a lot. I drove my mom crazy with new gymnastics leotards for girls and she was actually happy I was into sports. After 12 I started doing long jumps and high jumps which wasnt hard because I've been a gymnast for years before. Now I'm a national champion in my little country
    Last edited by fanbrits; 03-15-2016, 10:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ara-mae
    replied
    Long jump seems to be very popular here before because of the athletes here who managed to win some medals on such sports.

Leave a comment:

• celina17
    replied
    I have tried track and field and long jump. It was just 100 m dash as far as I can remember.

Leave a comment:

• ara-mae
    replied
    Track and field is definitely the most commonly tried athletics event in my opinion since no need for much equipment.

Leave a comment:

• Double A
    replied
    Before i used to join the 100 m dash. I also love to try the long jump.

Leave a comment:

• ara-mae
    started a topic What Athletic Sports That You Have Tried?

What Athletic Sports That You Have Tried?

There are several events in the athletics. Which of those is or are your favorites?
    Some of these events are: track and field events, marathons, pole vault, long jump, high jump, shot put, discus throw and javelin throw.
Working...
X