Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Athletic Sports That You Have Tried?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Athletic Sports That You Have Tried?

There are several events in the athletics. Which of those is or are your favorites?
    Some of these events are: track and field events, marathons, pole vault, long jump, high jump, shot put, discus throw and javelin throw.

Before i used to join the 100 m dash. I also love to try the long jump.

Comment

Track and field is definitely the most commonly tried athletics event in my opinion since no need for much equipment.

Comment

I have tried track and field and long jump. It was just 100 m dash as far as I can remember.

Comment

Long jump seems to be very popular here before because of the athletes here who managed to win some medals on such sports.

Comment

Since I was 6 I've been into gymnastics a lot. I drove my mom crazy with new gymnastics leotards for girls and she was actually happy I was into sports. After 12 I started doing long jumps and high jumps which wasnt hard because I've been a gymnast for years before. Now I'm a national champion in my little country
            Last edited by fanbrits; 03-15-2016, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fanbrits View Post
              Since i was 6 i've been into gymnastics a lot. I drove my mom crazy with new gymnastics leotards for girls and she was actually happy i was into sports. After 12 i started doing long jumps and high jumps which wasnt hard cuz i've been a gymnast for years before. Now im a national champion in my little country
              Which country are you from? Also you are a champion of what sports if it is okay to ask?

Comment

Working...
              X