Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will RGIII ever become a great QB again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will RGIII ever become a great QB again?

RGIII looked like a franchise savior in his rookie year with the Redskins. After a few injuries and other problems, it's hard to say if he will ever get back to that standard. What do you guys think?

Robert Griffin still has a huge chance to perform at an NFL level I just think he needs some time to recuperate from his injuries and get some more repetitions to be competitive again. He has a lot to time to get better and I think he will be strong again for the Redskins and bring them to high levels as a dominant NFL Franchise

Comment

Unfortunately, Robert Griffin was injured and he will not play for a while. It will be very difficult for him to regain top form and playing at a high level as before.

Comment

I do think he will recover, but I'm not sure the Redskins will ever be a great team. The team seems almost cursed, in fact. Last season was another dismal one. RGIII rookie year, when the team won the division and got into the playoffs, seems almost like a mirage.

Comment

I agree with the others. I think he will recover. However, he may never be 100% how he was pre-injury, and that is quite sad considering the talent & potential he had.

Comment

Originally posted by RaymieTom View Post
            I agree with the others. I think he will recover. However, he may never be 100% how he was pre-injury, and that is quite sad considering the talent & potential he had.
            He had a ton of potential especially when he was in college he displayed that he had the speed of an NFL quarterback but those injuries caught up to him in the NFL and he has not been able to recover since which is pretty sad

Comment

It's pretty sad. Washington has not had a great quarterback since as far as I can remember. He was it, but only for one season so far.

Comment

Working...
              X