NFL Playoffs 2015 - a great introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs 2015 - a great introduction

How many readers here at Worlds of Sports live in the USA?

I can guarantee that if you live here, you heard plenty about the NFL playoffs this year. There were so many good games to choose from, and so much to talk about.

From controversial plays to excellent quarterback play, there was no shortage of drama.

If this was your first introduction to American Football, what did you think?

Definitely not my first introduction to American Football. But this was a season to remember for sure!

I really wish that a lot of the media coverage would stay on the great games, instead of the drama surrounding them. There has been so much talk of deflated footballs, referee controversies, and bad play calls. Meanwhile, the games were amazing! Lots of close games that came down to the last play.

Comment

I was born and raised in the US, currently residing in Las Vegas. Growing up in Buffalo, football was always a big part of my life since we had our home team the Buffalo Bills. Now, the NFL is a league I definitely look forward to watching every year.

Comment

Originally posted by JagrBombs View Post
        Definitely not my first introduction to American Football. But this was a season to remember for sure!

I really wish that a lot of the media coverage would stay on the great games, instead of the drama surrounding them. There has been so much talk of deflated footballs, referee controversies, and bad play calls. Meanwhile, the games were amazing! Lots of close games that came down to the last play.

Definitely a great season this year! The playoffs were very interesting and had a lot of close calls, especially in the Super Bowl! The last minute was super nerve wrecking.

Comment

I love Football! Definitely one of my favorite sports, besides baseball. My dad is a season ticket holder for one of the NFL teams (he has been for YEARS), so I get to attend a lot of games during the pre-season, regular season, and post season (when it happens!).

Comment

The first Sunday night of the season is on September 13,"The Sunday Night Football" Giants will face the cowboys.

Comment

Working...
            X