Peyton Manning takes pay cut to return to Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning takes pay cut to return to Broncos

Peyton Manning Decides Money is not too important and decides to take a pay cut in order to play another season with the Broncos of $4 million

What do you all think of his decision to take less money but have an extended playing time for another season

It's going to be interesting to watch and see if he can perform again at a high level and get back to playoff form and into the super bowl again

I think that it is a good decision. Peyton Manning is a smart guy, and it's better to take less money and play another season. I believe that he can perform again at a high level as before.

Comment

Great decision. I love players who play with loyalty and passion for his team. Great team player. It reminds me of Tim Duncan and Kobe Bryant.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
        I think that it is a good decision. Peyton Manning is a smart guy, and it's better to take less money and play another season. I believe that he can perform again at a high level as before.
        Indeed I think it was a lot on his part too that he convinced himself and the team that he can be competitive at a high level and become successful. So we will see whether his team can help back him up and become another winning seasonal quarterback and snap his streak in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by Double A View Post
          Great decision. I love players who play with loyalty and passion for his team. Great team player. It reminds me of Tim Duncan and Kobe Bryant.
          Of course Peyton I think found a great home with the Broncos and knows he can be successful if he has the right players to support his throwing power and scores then he's made a great decision. Like Kobe Once a Laker always a Laker and he'll hope to finish strong in his upcoming last season as a Laker player before retiring.

Comment

Definitely. they are great athletes and very influential. That what's make them separate to other great athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by Double A View Post
              Definitely. they are great athletes and very influential. That what's make them separate to other great athletes.
              Exactly they love what they do and don't let money affect their decision in wanting to play another year

Comment

Peyton Manning is one of the best, I hope he does have a good season. This may be his last.

Comment

I sure Hope Peyton does have a great season too upcoming because if he didn't think that he was capable to play again he wouldn't have signed and taken the pay cut. I just want to see him play and succeed at his high level that i know he can

Comment

I think this is his last year

Always liked him, hope it goes well

Comment

I hope it always goes well for him too He's accomplished a lot and I think he's reached his point that this is his last year

Comment

Working...
                      X