Football Teams You Can't Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Teams You Can't Stand

If you are familiar & get really into football, like I do. You will likely have a select few football teams that you just can't stand & want them to lose, no matter who they play!
    Does anyone else have any NFL teams that they don't like? What teams are they? Do you have any real reason for it?

Originally posted by RaymieTom View Post
    If you are familiar & get really into football, like I do. You will likely have a select few football teams that you just can't stand & want them to lose, no matter who they play!
    Does anyone else have any NFL teams that they don't like? What teams are they? Do you have any real reason for it?
    For me the Denver Broncos I don't have any real reason. I just think its all about Peyton manning most of the time and that's how they win basically. But that's just me. They do well regardless in the season so i can't hurt on them to much

Comment

i really wish the question was , does anyone here have a football team they dont understand? i would say chelsea, the team is so un understandable and complicated, i wish them to loose in every match.

Comment

Working...
      X