American Football vs Rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Football vs Rugby

So I've had the privilege of watching and understanding both sports but I have to choose Rugby. They're pretty close in excitement but the deal breaker for me was that I can't agree in NFL where when a player receives a pass in the endzone then it's a touchdown. Almost like cheating but to mE. What are your opinions?

In my country, people have started to play professional rugby few years ago. There are teams and leagues, for both men and women (there are three women's rugby teams in Serbia). I once watched a rugby live, and I really liked it. I did not know that this is a very interesting sport.
    If I had to vote between rugby and American Football, I am a supporter of Rugby.

Comment

Since I am not well acustomed to American football, it would be bias tochoose between rugby and itself, I wish the game would land in Africa somehow

Comment

i thought that Rugby and American football are the same.but they are different sports.which is the difference between them?

Comment

In essence they are similar but not the same. American Football is played only in America while Rugby is played Worldwide. The most obvious difference though is Rugby players wear little or no gears while Football has players fully armoured. There are other differences however these are what comes to mind immediately.

Comment

Will simply choose the football over rugby cause I am more familiar with it than the other one.

Comment

Working...
            X