Any NFL Fantasy Football Lovers Here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any NFL Fantasy Football Lovers Here?

Basically, ever since I started playing fantasy football with my dad when I was younger, I've fallen in love with it. It's something I look forward to every year. I gather a couple of teams together, does anyone else take part in it? If so, what site do you use? Also, how do you like it and what do you think about it?

I'm a big fan when it comes to fantasy sports. I do a lot of fantasy football when i can. I just finished this season in 3rd place and its always dramatic every year when i participate. It's always a surprise to me where i'll end up finishing. I use only the official nfl.com site to play and it's very much filled with lots of details to look into in order to pick that perfect team every week

Comment

Nice! I finished second in one of the leagues I participated in and finished first in the other one I did. It was a pretty good year for me.

Comment

I love NFL fantasy football. I put together a league with my friends this past season. It was tons of fun! In another league I played in I came in first and won some money. Doesn't get better than that.

Comment

Fantasy football is quite fun. Does anyone know what's the best site to use to play it?

Comment

Originally posted by RaymieTom View Post
            I love NFL fantasy football. I put together a league with my friends this past season. It was tons of fun! In another league I played in I came in first and won some money. Doesn't get better than that.

I still have yet to win a game for money. I've won at the free versions of fantasy football, but haven't brought home any winnings ever.

Comment

Originally posted by puremagic View Post
              Fantasy football is quite fun. Does anyone know what's the best site to use to play it?

There's a huge list to choose from. If you're looking for traditional fantasy leagues that last a whole season, go to either ESPN, Yahoo, NFL.com, as those are some of the big names. If you're more interested in daily fantasy leagues and want to win more money, try out FanDuel or ScoreStreak.

Comment

I'm a big fantasy fan too, but not just football. I also play fantasy hockey and basketball, along with a bunch of daily fantasy at sites like fanduel.com. But if you're a fantasy fan, please tell me you've seen the television show 'The League'! If not, stop what you are doing and watch it right now, lol!

Comment

I want to see how this season will play out because there will be a lot of new faces in the league after the draft this year so it'll definitely prepare me for the upcoming season

Comment

Who is the best fantasy player? RB or QB or some other position?

Comment

It is not that famous here and I have not experienced taking part on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X