Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions For Next Year's Super Bowl (2015 - 2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions For Next Year's Super Bowl (2015 - 2016)

Who do you think will make it to the Super Bowl next season. This year 2015 we had the New England Patriots and the Seattle Seahawks, with the Patriots winning. Who's next?
    Last edited by Sky Ray; 02-13-2015, 05:53 AM.

My prediction is going to be the Indianapolis Colts and the Green Bay Packers. I think they both have solid teams, a great quarterback with great defenses that will probably improve over the offseason.

Comment

I would have said the Colts too but after them seeing get overpowered by the patriots i just don't see them having the momentum to make a playoff run this next year its going to be hard for them to have a repeat performance considering the league always get stronger the following season. For Me my prediction would want to see the Steelers and Packers I just think both Quarterbacks are in their prime and i think they can both be successful if they can get through some of their division rivals then they have a clear path to the superbowl

Comment

Originally posted by LASport8826 View Post
        I would have said the Colts too but after them seeing get overpowered by the patriots i just don't see them having the momentum to make a playoff run this next year its going to be hard for them to have a repeat performance considering the league always get stronger the following season. For Me my prediction would want to see the Steelers and Packers I just think both Quarterbacks are in their prime and i think they can both be successful if they can get through some of their division rivals then they have a clear path to the superbowl
        I'm not gonna lie, before I went with the Colts, I thought of the Steelers. I think it would be cool to see them get back into the Super Bowl. So as for your picks, I would be satisfied with that. Very nice...

Comment

It is almost 2016 and I am sure a lot of football fans are excited to know which teams will make it on the upcoming Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
          X